[SNAPSHOT] backup is not sending to google drive

Snapshot created the backup correctly, but this backup is not send to google drive or any other destination.
The circle spins for couple days and file is about 200MB only.

• Ash

Hello Brandon

We have sent your issue to our second level support team. Please note that, they deal with more complex issues, so there might be little delay. We appreciate your patience on this.

Also, would you please send me your admin login and cPanel details so that I can pass to the developer?

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    2. Select "I have a different question" if not selected
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ash" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Konstantinos Xenos

Hi Brandon ,

I'll need a WP Admin account and the FTP credentials to debug and find out why the uploads are not working for you.

Can you send me the information needed privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question by following this example ?

Subject: "Attn: Konstantinos Xenos"

- Admin login ( if Multisite please provide Super Admin details ):
    Admin Username:
    Admin Password:
    Login URL: 

- FTP credentials
    Hostname:
    Username:
    Password:
    Port:
    Key-File ( and password ) if needed

- Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs -or- information regarding the issue that was not included in this thread

Regards,
    Konstantinos

• Konstantinos Xenos

Hey Brandon ,

The FTP you provided always returns on a Timeout so I couldn't log on via FTP so please double check if the credentials/server you've sent us are correct.

In any case I've run some tests within WordPress and your Loopback requests + cURL seems to be failing. This has to be forwarded to your Hosting Provider so they can take a look. The error shown is Error encountered: (0) cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate.

A little bit of explanation for the sake of knowledge. A loopback request is used by WordPress itself so basically it's like it's calling itself from time to time so Cronjobs can work. Cronjobs are various Scheduled tasks that need to run from time to time and one of those tasks handles the uploads to various remote destinations in Snapshot. A failing loopback request / cURL issue might cause various issues down the road though like Updates not working properly, or any other cronjob failing as well.

So cURL + Loopback is let's say a 'must' that needs to be working always to have a healthy installation as well.

Could you please forward the error to your hosting provider so they can take a look on what's going on with your cURL and SSL in case they can easily fix it and get back to me so I can continue further testing when that's ok ( also make sure that the FTP is fully working again as I will surely need it at that point ).

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.