[Snapshot] Backup not working

Snapshot is not working on my site. It gets stuck at a point, and shows an error background but not actually an error message. Here's a screenshot of what shows up: https://monosnap.com/file/qJgqyYTujxGTBr5SmQsPwn441SBvEl

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Embtel Solutions

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked your site and run some tests on Snapshot there. It seems that it always stops at any media folders except for /uploads/2015/ one. When I look into these folders using installed File Manager, they don't look like they were containing any "huge files" or any additional "non-standard" sub-folders, which could possibly cause the problem.

However, I'm not quite sure if the File Manager plugin is actually showing me all the files there and if it's doing it properly. The reason for Snapshot stopping at some folder/file is usually that either there's some "badly corrupted" file or there's some very big file or an amount of files that's exhausting I/O resources (sometimes it's a combination of these).

Would you please access your server files directly and check some things for me?

1. Check the /wp-content/uploads/2016/, /wp-content/uploads/2018 folders and folders inside them against any .htaccess file; if there's any, what are the rules inside them?
    2. Check read/write permissions for these files
    3. See if there are any hidden (starting with the . - dot) files inside the same folders or if there are any huge files (e.g. tens of hundreds of MB).

In theory, I should see them in File Manager but based on the past experience, I'm not quite "trusting" it so I'd like to make sure first.

Let me know please what you found.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.