Snapshot backup not working

Trying to create a snapshot, but the process is getting stuck at 90% under the theme folder. Increased server resources, and enabled debug mode but there isn't any specific issue regarding this.

• Nastia

Hello Kimberly Walz

Hope all is well!

I've created a backup file that includes only the theme and it was completed successfully. So there is nothing in themes folder that prevent Snapshot from back it up.

During the backup process, when backing up all the files, the I/O Usage on your server was exceeded. This is why full snapshot file is failing to be created.

I've added the following lines in the wp-config.php file to reduce Snapshot's usage on a server:

/* Snapshot Settings */
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 5);
    define('SNAPSHOT_TABLESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 50);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_LARGE_FILE_SIZE', 104857600); //~100MB
    if (!defined('SNAPSHOT_FORCE_ZIP_LIBRARY')) define('SNAPSHOT_FORCE_ZIP_LIBRARY', 'pclzip');
    if (!defined('SNAPSHOT_IGNORE_SYMLINKS')) define('SNAPSHOT_IGNORE_SYMLINKS', true);

/*track all errors*/
    define('SNAPSHOT_BACKTRACE_ALL', true);

With these lines added in wp-config.php a snapshot completed successfully. Please feel free to use "Snapshot - Full site" file to restore it on another site.

Please note, Snapshot is not a migration plugin, it is meant to backup and restores on one single site. Shipper plugin that we've developed is meant for site migration. Please note it is still in beta testing, and you can find it in here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/new-plugin-shipper-version-1-beta-4

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.