SNAPSHOT BACKUP PROBLEMS

Hi guys, Pl can you check why my Snapshots are not uploading to my assigned Dropbox folder? I can send you the screenshot showing that the Dropbox folder remains empty, even after successful Snapshot backups...

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Wernard

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and the "Destination" seems to be configured fine. As a test I created another snapshot, consisting only of one file and one db table to keep it small, and run it once - it got successfully uploaded (according to the logs) to the Dropbox so you should see it there.

Could you access your Dropbox account and confirm that? It should be slightly above 2k size file.

Could you also please check your Dropbox account currently available storage space and your host available storage space and let me know about it?

I would also like to run an additional test by creating a new (full) backup and let it run there but instead of your Drobox, try to push it to my own account for testing. Would you be fine with that?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Wernard
    • New Recruit

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much for replying....

I am SO sorry - I had inadvertently made two folders in Dropbox with the same destination name, and the right one was hidden in my Apps folder...

So all good - all the backups are there....

Sorry for wasting your time!

w

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.