SnapShot does not upload to gDrive Google_0814_Exception:

When I run a Snapshot it does not upload to google drive, the error:
Error: Could not send file

Google_0814_Exception: Failed to start the resumable upload in /+++/+++++/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-
  • Oguz
    • QA Engineer

Hey Tom ,

Hope you're well.

Can you check Drive API is enabled for your Google account? Also, please check the assigned folder to the snapshot is actually created on the Drive?

If these options correct and still not working, can you share with me the credentials of your website for further debugging? Please don't post in this thread because of this forum is public, send the information via our secure contact form from https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ ;

- The subject line should contain only: ATTN: Oguz
    - Include WordPress credentials(login url, username, password)
    - Include FTP credentials (host, username, password, port number)
    - Link back to this thread

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic.

Cheers,
    Oguz

• Tom
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi, everything is fine. The only thing is that neither Google nor Dropbox are not uploading anything and there must be one stupid reason why it is like this. and sorry, I will not put together one million credentials for you now, impossible. I will rather omit these features.

• Oguz
    • QA Engineer

Hey Tom ,

Hope you're well.

Sorry to hear that. By the way, if you are using a firewall on your server maybe it's blocking the outgoing connections from Snapshot. You can check this with your hosting company. Also, I will ask developers is there any reason that can cause this error, but other then that, if you want to continue debugging we need credentials.

Cheers,
    Oguz

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Tom

I trust you're doing well!

I've checked your site and the backup files are uploaded to the DropBox. Would you please contact your hosting provider and ask if the getmypid() disabled on PHP server? If it is deactivated, please ask them to activate it.

Please let us know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.