Snapshot does not work

Local Snapshot backups do not work on my site. Can you check this once for me?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Will,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I have increased the max_exeuction_time for your website to 800 and ran a new Snapshot to be saved in your server, and it completed without any issues.

Please do check, and let us know if you have any further query. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Will

I see cPanel data still works ok, however login and password to site does not work anymore.
    I double check your data in cPanel and possibly you will be not able to make Snapshots on localhost or Managed backup as well.

From what I see in file manager your localhost snapshot are over 100MB.
    Your Disk Usage is 597.72 MB / 800 MB

This mean there is only 200MB space left.
    Localhost snapshot include common files: themes, plugins, media (wp-content/uploads) .

Managed Backup make full site backup (in this case this could be over 200MB).
    Managed Backup before send this backup to WPMU DEV could need to create ZIP on your side.

I will recommend to speak with hosting provider in first place to increase storage limit and try to create then.

If after increase this limit issue will exist still I will need your site access again (as I mention above this one does not work anymore). Please send it through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is "I have a different question" and:
    - Mark to my attention: ATTN: Krzysztof Tomczyk
    - site access (login url/ username / password)
    - Link back to this thread

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.