Snapshot doesn't restore images and theme's content

Trying to move my site from WordPress multisite installation on my localhost to live server.

Although the backup file does contain all the images inside, and theme filed they are not restored. I've tried to restore only images and got the same result.

Plus my theme doesn't look like the one I've set up. It is loading the default theme's logo image default theme's view.

The backup created from Snapshot > Add New and the bellow settings are selected:

Please advise

• Denitsa

Hello steeve,

I did try to import the images to my site too with no success. To isolate one issue at a time, would you try making another Snapshot just of the media files and try that one?

Our SLS team is already notified about your issue, please allow for some time before they provide us with their feedback, their response time is usually slower than normal. since they have to deal with lots of critical issues at a time.

Cheers,
    Denitsa

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello steeve

I hope you are doing great today and I am sorry about the inconveniences you are having with our plugin. I am terribly sorry for the delayed response from our side, it seems we have missed this issue.

I wanted to find out from you if you still need help with this issue or not. We will be happy to know you got this resolved by other means but we will be more than happy to help you in any way possible, just let us know.

Have a nice day.
    Cheers,
    Mahlamusa