Snapshot doesn't upload to dropbox?

Dropbox sync is not happening. This is a bit of a monster of a site at 50 GB (32000+ images in the wp-uploads folder as it's a wallpaper site.) So I understand it might take a while but 6 hours should be more than enough time for the DB backup to show or any file at least.

I have just installed this plugin today so it is entirely possible I messed something up though with how simple it seems to add dropbox mirroring I'm unsure what I've done wrong.

I'll grant support access as soon as I submit this ticket. If support needs an admin account or ftp access just ask and ill set up accounts for you.

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @Michael,

I hope had been good today!

This is a big website, and not sure how many time it will be necessary.

I checked your settings and seems that everything is well defined.

Can you send us the FTP details so we can investigate it further?

Please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference

Cheers, Luís

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @michaelvroom,

Hope you're doing well today!

I made some test in your website, I was able to complete the synchronization process.

You have a huge website, with lot's of images and it takes lot of time to complete the process.

Also, I spoke with the developer, to get their feedback, and he mentioned that, given the size of your media folder (50 GB) it's natural that the process takes a long time.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.