SNAPSHOT ERROR WHEN TRYING TO INSTALL

HEY I AM GETTING AN ERROR WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL SNAPSHOT

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Phillip,

Hope you're doing well today!

Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community :slight_smile:

What is the error you're receiving?

It looks like you have our dashboard plugin installed, so you should be able to go to:

WPMU DEV -> Plugins.

Then search for snapshot and click the install button.

If you still get an error through that process then just paste the error you're receiving here :slight_smile:

Look forward to your reply.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Phillip,

That error is often caused my conflicting installer's. Do you by any chance have the MOJO marketplace plugin installed? Can you deactivate it then try again? If you aren't using that plugin then you can just delete it all together - I believe it is part of Hostgator's auto install setup.

If you don't have that plugin, then can you try deactivating all your other plugins and see if the install works after that? Just to ensure it isn't a plugin conflict :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

• Phillip
    • New Recruit

i got around this topic. I guess i can download the plugin directly and then upload and install. However, I'm having a new issue now with the directory plugin - I'm getting this error when try to add a new listing from the front end -

Not Found
    Apologies, but no results were found for the requested directory. Perhaps searching will help find a related listing.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.