Snapshot failed to upload the file to google drive.

I get the error from snapshot upload to google drive. Tried with creating a new folder with no space on the name and reconnect but no luck. Please help.

http://take.ms/Ttjci

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Vadim,

Hope you're doing well.

I was checking your site and it seems like there's something misconfigured with your destination.
    When I entered my own destination and created a test backup file it worked without any issues, if you check the QuickTest backup you will see that the destination status is Uploaded.

I checked your screenshots in the chat and I think that the issue here is with the wrong folder ID.
    Directory ID you use in settings is 0AA5BCEth_DXHUk9PVA but on screenshots it seems like it's actually something like this 1jbFzD5-fkURBA6ro7cMtMzA3N_ZizVhA, that's for surfsight folder.

Can you tell me which folder you are trying to use now and can you go to your GDrive, access that folder and then paste the full URL here?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Vadim Smilansky

here is a last error message:

Error: Could not send file
    <pre>exception 'Google_0814_Service_Exception' with message 'Error calling PUT https://www.googleapis.com/upload/drive/v2/files?uploadType=resumable&upload_id=AEnB2UpUcgM_KbY5JcjfZRdCM_cZD7ezt4B7qCgmUSsveR2_341KU7OFGkTqBw820Eor9tWbbghBtBaN6ZcqoM13mY1tUUYGOA: (404) File not found: 1jbFzD5-fkURBA6ro7cMtMzA3N_ZizVhA' in /var/www/vhosts/surfsight.net/html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/REST.php:79 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/surfsight.net/html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(185): Google_0814_Http_REST::decodeHttpResponse(Object(Google_0814_Http_Request)) #1 /var/www/vhosts/surfsight.net/html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(318): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('n.cssPK\x01\x02?\x03\x14\x00\x02\x00...') #2 /var/www/vhosts/surfsight.net/html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(262): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->send_file('/var/www/vhosts...') #3 /var/www/vhosts/surfsight.net/html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7270): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->sendfile_to_remote(Array, '/var/www/vhosts...') #4 /var/www/vhosts/surfsight.net/html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7168): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_send_archive(Array, Array, Object(Snapshot_Helper_Locker)) #5 /var/www/vhosts/surfsight.net/html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7488): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_remote_files(1520928135) #6 [internal function]: WPMUDEVSnapshot->snapshot_remote_file_cron_proc() #7 /var/www/vhosts/surfsight.net/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #8 /var/www/vhosts/surfsight.net/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #9 /var/www/vhosts/surfsight.net/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(515): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #10 /var/www/vhosts/surfsight.net/html/wp-cron.php(126): do_action_ref_array('snapshot_remote...', Array) #11 {main}</pre>
     :Error calling PUT https://www.googleapis.com/upload/drive/v2/files?uploadType=resumable&upload_id=AEnB2UpUcgM_KbY5JcjfZRdCM_cZD7ezt4B7qCgmUSsveR2_341KU7OFGkTqBw820Eor9tWbbghBtBaN6ZcqoM13mY1tUUYGOA: (404) File not found: 1jbFzD5-fkURBA6ro7cMtMzA3N_ZizVhA
  • Predrag Dubajic

Hi Vadim,

This still seems like an issue with misconfigured project or wrong info provided in Snapshot settings.

Could you add my pedja[at]incsub.com email as an owner of that project so I could check the settings there?

In order to do this you will need to go to https://console.developers.google.com/ and select the project you are using.
    In there click on burger menu on the left side of Google logo and select IAM & admin.
    When that page opens in the left side at the bottom you will see Manage resources, go there, select your project and add my email as new member on the right side.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Vadim Smilansky

it says not authorized, but it is

2018-07-02 18:53:15: Sending Archive: snapshot-shop-1497613855-180702-151949-2902aa76.zip 155.10 MB
    2018-07-02 18:53:15: Destination: google-drive: TeamDrive Vadiaz-Backup shop.vadiaz.com
    2018-07-02 18:53:15: Connecting to Google Drive
    2018-07-02 18:53:15: Error: Could not connect to Google Drive: Error: Google_0814_Auth_Exception: Error refreshing the OAuth2 token, message: '{
    "error" : "invalid_client",
    "error_description" : "Unauthorized"
    }' in /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Auth/OAuth2.php:335
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Auth/OAuth2.php(257): Google_0814_Auth_OAuth2->refreshTokenRequest(Array)
    #1 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Client.php(373): Google_0814_Auth_OAuth2->refreshToken('1/6mzmf5QMpl3Gp...')
    #2 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(218): Google_0814_Client->refreshToken('1/6mzmf5QMpl3Gp...')
    #3 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(258): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->login()
    #4 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7328): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->sendfile_to_remote(Array, '/var/www/vhosts...')
    #5 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7226): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_send_archive(Array, Array, Object(Snapshot_Helper_Locker))
    #6 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7546): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_remote_files(1497613855)
    #7 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPMUDEVSnapshot->snapshot_remote_file_cron_proc()
    #8 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #9 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(515): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #10 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-cron.php(126): do_action_ref_array('snapshot_remote...', Array)
    #11 {main}

• Vadim Smilansky

I did reauthenticate and now it is 404 - file not found

Error: Could not send file

Google_0814_Service_Exception: Error calling PUT https://www.googleapis.com/upload/drive/v2/files?uploadType=resumable&upload_id=AEnB2UrK9J6haXD1acv2mrDsXsXjwG8LNW21vz6pOVJV3iwVdktCTYipzDoFIS6Wd2Nqra0QWRKo3ZlkGvnlnMfzgsa-YMnq87s49KBdWMvTXksjMkCk5vY: (404) File not found: 0B3_0TcHfPvg8b3JBTldPVXdyZUU in /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/REST.php:79 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(185): Google_0814_Http_REST::decodeHttpResponse(Object(Google_0814_Http_Request)) #1 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(389): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('\xE2\xEE[:\x16W\x97\t\x8F\xC5e7\x9B\xC5\xE2...') #2 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(262): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->send_file('/var/www/vhosts...') #3 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7328): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->sendfile_to_remote(Array, '/var/www/vhosts...') #4 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7226): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_send_archive(Array, Array, Object(Snapshot_Helper_Locker)) #5 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7546): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_remote_files(1497613855) #6 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPMUDEVSnapshot->snapshot_remote_file_cron_proc() #7 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #8 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(515): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #9 /var/www/vhosts/shop/public_html/wp-cron.php(126): do_action_ref_array('snapshot_remote...', Array) #10 {main}
    :Error calling PUT https://www.googleapis.com/upload/drive/v2/files?uploadType=resumable&upload_id=AEnB2UrK9J6haXD1acv2mrDsXsXjwG8LNW21vz6pOVJV3iwVdktCTYipzDoFIS6Wd2Nqra0QWRKo3ZlkGvnlnMfzgsa-YMnq87s49KBdWMvTXksjMkCk5vY: (404) File not found: 0B3_0TcHfPvg8b3JBTldPVXdyZUU

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Vadim,

I had a look at your console and it seems that only vadiaz site is listed in allowed domains.
    Can you go to your console again, on Credentials panel switch to "Domain verification" and follow the steps to verify your domain there.

Give it another try after that and let us know how it goes.

I do have another question about your GDrive account, do you use a regular account or you have GSuite with Google Team Drives?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.