Snapshot failing at life again!

We have never ending problems with Snapshot. I'm trying to migrate a couple of single sites from our old host to the new one and they fail every single time. No errors generated while producing or restoring the backup.

• James Morris

Hello SPACEAGENT,

I hope you are well today. I'll be following up with you regarding your chat.

I've taken a look at your site and dug into the issues you're having. Turns out this isn't a Snapshot issue, but another plugin issue.

The 500 Internal Server Error is related to the following:

[07-Sep-2017 07:02:24 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on boolean in {site_path}/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/autoloaded/compatibility-loader/toolset.layouts-themes-factory.class.php:24

This is a third-party plugin installed on the subsite that is not functioning correctly.

To test this issue, I went into the DB and navigated to {prefix}_{site_id}_options > active_plugins and cleared the serialized data - effectively disabling all plugins. The site would then load without issue, but because the plugins were inactive, your page was full of shortcodes.

To prevent your subsite from getting indexed with a bunch of shortcodes displaying everywhere, I restored the serialized data so that you could work on this at your convenience.

Looking into your installed plugins, it seems you have several updates that need performed. Perhaps updating your plugins may resolve this problem. If not, you may want to contact the plugin author (cred-frontend-editor support) with the above error and ask for further guidance on why this may happen in your environment.

I hope this clarifies a bit. Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris