Snapshot failing to upload to Dropbox

I attempted to upload my Snapshot file to the dropbox destination, but it keeps showing the upload loop status until it eventually errors out.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Erin

In order to further troubleshoot this, I added a new Dropbox Destination in your website using my testing account. I then created a new tiny snapshot and used my new destination for it. There was no problem uploading that tiny file.

As I can currently see that both of your snapshots trying to upload now, could you please delete the older one and wait for the second one to finish?

I can also see that your Destination says:

Storage Used
    0.63%

Despite that, could you please double-check that you have the necessary space in your Dropbox account?

Thank you,

Dimitris

• Erin
    • New Recruit

Hi Dimitris,

I have removed the backup from Aug. 15 around 9:00 a.m. In our dropbox we are only using 12.96gb of 2tb. Our site files at last backup were 10.5gb & the database was 91.1mb.

The backup started yesterday has not uploaded yet.

Erin

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Erin

I shared this case with Snapshot lead developer and I’ve already created a bug report for him and our Second Level Support team, in order to further troubleshoot this.

We’ll keep you posted here as soon as there’re any valuable insights. Your patience is highly appreciated! :slight_smile:

Thank you,

Dimitris

• Nahid
      • Tech Support

Hey there Fred Reillier !

Hope you are doing well today!

I’m sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. Even though the problem might look similar, unfortunately, it doesn’t essentially mean that the issue on your site is necessarily caused due to the same exact reason mentioned in this support ticket.

Before the creation of this support ticket, the issue was preliminarily investigated in a Live Chat session, which provided us with some troubleshooting and debugging information that is possibly specific to the site associated with this ticket.

In this scenario, as we are really keen on keeping a ticket specific to one member and one issue only, we’d humbly request you to get in touch with our Live Support team or create your own ticket here describing the issue so that we can troubleshoot it from scratch separately for you and investigate further.

We really appreciate your consideration regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Prathamesh Palve
    • Staff

Hello Erin,

I am afraid the SLS team is still investigating the issue on their end. Usually, the SLS team does not take the time taken here to reply but this one has been some more hurdles where the checks have been really deep. I have requested the team to investigate this one on priority. I will keep you updated on the status of it here.

I appreciate your patience and understanding here. Thank you for your time. We should hear from the SLS team soon.

Thank you,

Prathamesh

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.