Snapshot fails at 74% with error 500

Snapshot (not managed backup) keeps failing at 74% with an Error 500.

I've tried the following options:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');
define('WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');

/* Snapshot Settings */
define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 10);
define('SNAPSHOT_TABLESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100);
define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_USE_PRECACHE', true);
/* End of Snapshot Settings */

max_execution_time is also set to 300

  • Dimitris

    Hey there Mwale,

    hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

    I've made some tests in your end and noticed that a snapshot excluding plugins (Snapshot Gorilla (no plugins)) was successfully created, while another snapshot only with plugins (Snapshot Gorilla (only plugins)) halted in 0%.

    It seems that some plugins are acting weird here, so I'd rather propose to erase all plugins that you don't use (deactivated ones too) and perform a conflict test. The concept here is to deactivate plugins one by one and each time try to perform a snapshot backing up only plugins, until you're having a working condition.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

    I understand that this is time consuming, and you may also have to setup a testing environment with the same plugins in the same server to do so, but this will be the safest way to proceed here, as both WP and Snapshot logs reveal no more info on the 500 error code.

    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.