Snapshot fails to backup

I need to get this site backed up and every time I try snapshot fails after a while. I will open up the support access. Please check it out and ideally I would love to have it backed up on your servers.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Dave,

I checked browser console while performing backup and there was error 404 on admin-ajax.php file.
    It can be caused by your hosting provider blocking/limiting requests to any files or especially the file 'yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php', if they are then you should ask they whitelist this file for your domain as it is required to process Snapshots along with a lot other requests from other plugins and even WordPress core and your theme.

Another reason is that GoDaddy is your hosting provider and your site is on Level 2. They have limitations when it comes to I/O usage and Snapshot will fail with those limitations.

If non of those above is the case try adding those lines to your wp-config.php file:

define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 10);
    define('SNAPSHOT_TABLESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_LARGE_FILE_SIZE', 104857600); /**skip files larger than ~100MB**/
    if (!defined('SNAPSHOT_FORCE_ZIP_LIBRARY')) define('SNAPSHOT_FORCE_ZIP_LIBRARY', 'pclzip'); //use PclZip library
    if (!defined('SNAPSHOT_IGNORE_SYMLINKS')) define('SNAPSHOT_IGNORE_SYMLINKS', true); //skip symbolic links

before line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ and try again running managed backup.

Let me know about the results.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.