Snapshot fails when media files are included

Snapshot backup is failing everything when it reaches the uploads/media directory. That happens with local backup as well as managed backup.

• Gil
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Ok, i checked the wp-config.php file and it already has that line there.

And for the second option, i didn’t have a php.ini file so i created one. And nothing helped, i still got the same error when trying to backup the site.

please help me asap!

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Gil,

I have analyzed your website:

– snapshot settings

– wp-config.php settings

– php settings in cpanel

It follows that the server can not deal with such a large amount of data.

Snapshot on its own does not have size limit, though larger files and larger backups require more resources from server so basically depends on how much requests your server can handle.

Upload_max_filesize is the limit of any single file.

Post_max_size is the limit of the entire body of the request, which could include multiple files.

As you can see in the screenshot, these are server settings. Of course, trying to change these settings failed. The problem is server limitations.

Post_max_size has a maximum value of 128M. Which can not be increased.

If you look at the cloud you will see a description:

Maximum size in bytes of data that can be posted with the POST method. Typically, it should be larger than upload_max_filesize and smaller than memory_limit. Nothing has change by increase upload_max_filesize to 1G because post_max_size blocks us.

This entry in wp-config.php also does not change anything

Define ('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '3000M');
    Define ('WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '3000M');

Because the server limits us to with the memory_limit 500M.

In this case, please contact the host provider to clarify the issue and ask how to increase those limits.

Kind Regards,

Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.