Snapshot - Google Drive - Authorize (redirect_uri_mismatch)

I am running into a problem authorizing Snapshot with Google Drive. I get the following redirect url error. I have checked this url several times to be certain it matches:

------------------------------------

400. That’s an error.

Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

Application: Snapshot

You can email the developer of this application at: memymo@momyme.com

The redirect URI in the request: http://maidhonorspeech.com/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=snapshots_destinations_panel&snapshot-action=edit&type=google-drive&item=snapshots-backups-test did not match a registered redirect URI.

Learn more

Request Details
That’s all we know.

------------------------------------

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Chris, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Just to be thorough, have you made sure that nothing's interfering with Snapshot by following our handy troubleshooting chart at the bottom of our Getting Support page?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

If that doesn't turn up anything, could you please send in the following:

- In the subject field add "Attn: Michael Bissett”
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress network admin access details
    - Include FTP log-in details
    - Include a screenshot of the "Authorized redirect URI" field inside of the details for the app
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please send all of that to contact(at)wpmudev.org. Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Michael

• Chris
    • The Bug Hunter

I'm using Pro Sites with the intention of getting users to sign up for free sites and then upgrade to Pro Sites. For every person who signs up, I'll need to create a separate snapshot?

It seems like this plugin would do well by its users to have a feature that allows the super admins to specify a standard snapshot to be created whenever a new subsite is added to the multisite.

How can I make this a feature request?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Chris

To make a feature request, just create a new thread and add "Feature Request" in the title with your original title. A staff will mark it for feature request.

I could mark this thread as a feature request, but as the title is different so a new thread would be great :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.