Snapshot Import Stuck in "Destination: 1 Pending"

I uploaded the zipped file (created from another wordpress install on a seperate domain) and I was attempting to recreate the backed up site in another location by restoring the backup on my new domain.

The uploaded file did import correctly (got a success message) but it is stuck in the pending status, and I can't seem to use it to restore a backup. I have publicly accessed the website to setoff the WP cron after I set the process in motion with no luck.

It's been like that for 4 or 5 hours now. Any ideas? Thanks!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Pat,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The "Pending" status relates to a "Destination" which is a place where the snapshot archive is stored after its created. Since the snapshot archive was imported:

a) the original destination "doesn't exist" because it's not configured on "Snapshot -> Destinations" page
    b) snapshot is not an "active" snapshot, it's set to "Save only" (meaning save settings).

This is perfectly fine in this case. To restore snapshot please go to the "Snapshot -> All snapshots" page and click on "restore" link under the snapshot name. Then scroll the page down until you find a list of available archives (at the very bottom of the page) and click "restore" link again for an archive that you wish to restore.

This will start restore process and you'll immediately see progress bars indicating restoration process progress.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.