Snapshot instructions to set up a Google Drive destination are out of date

I'm setting up Snapshot Pro and trying to connect it to Google Drive. It appears Google changed their interface around and the instruction in the Plugin no longer make sense.

I already added the Name and the Directory ID, but I’m not sure how to continue now. I'm wondering if you have updated instructions you can point me to. :slight_smile:

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Robert,

Hope you're doing well.

Google does keep on making changes on their console, sometimes I feel like it's daily :slight_smile:

After you have added your folder you will see link to google console and in there you will first need to create new project:

It might be a bit confusing when the project is actually created, you will see a notification icon on top right is spinning until it creates it, then you can expand it and open up your project:

In your project, you can either click on "Go to API overview" (#1 on screenshot) or open hamburger menu and go to API dashboard (#2 on screenshot)

Go to Google Drive API end enable it.

Now go to Credentials and create oAuth product

I need few more images here and response is limited to 5 so let me add Part 2 below :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.