Snapshot is not working and styles are not loading fine on WPMU DEV admin pages

When trying to create a Snapshot I get:

“Backup in progress…
100%
CANCEL”

It says 100% but it says in progress and in a different place there is a little wheel is still spinning.

Also, the pages of some plugins are not loading fine, not sure why. This is affecting Snapshot, the WPMU DEV Dashboard, Defender, Hummingbird and SmartCrawl.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Daniel Ross

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I tried to check your site but unfortunately none of the credentials that you shared during the chat are working for me - I can't login to the site and can't access SFTP as in both cases it rejects me due to invalid access credentials.

Usually issues like these are caused either by some conflict with a theme or another plugin(s) and/or server resources availability (e.g. some processes on site "eating up" available memory or I/O limits or database query limits and so on).

You can test the site against potential conflicts by switching it to Twenty Seventeen theme and switching off all the plugins except affected ones and if the issues go away, you got a confirmation. If so, then you'd want to start switching plugins back one by one each time checking for issues until they show up again - that last enabled plugin (or theme) would be the most likely source of the conflict.

If that test rules the conflict out, it means we'd need to "dig deeper" but for this I would actually need a working access credentials to be able to investigate it. That said, would you please perform such conflict test and let me know about results?

If it doesn't reveal any culprit, please provide me with current working access credentials for the site in question.

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.