Snapshot local backup always stop at 79%.

I received error gateway timeout when trying to backup my site using Snapshot. It always stop at 79% and shows this error:

"This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout."

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Airy Amri,

Hope you're doing well.

I was doing some tests on your installation and it looks like the issue is happening when the backups gets to your files.
    When only DB backup is performed it does finish the process but it takes a really long time even though the entire DB backup is only 3 MB so it should finish it quite fast.

As soon as I try doing a backup of any files, media, plugins, themes, etc. it will fail and show the above mentioned error.
    I also checked the files on your server, for example it fails on the first folder in your media, and the largest file in there is just a bit over 3 MB which is not large so it's strange that it fails.

As the error suggest you should get in touch with your host to increase "Connection Timeout" first, this is different from max_execution_time which has proper value.
    Since the backup is slow on your server it requires more time to process the files and it times out and this should go around that.

If the issue is still happening after that, it would be best if you can ask your host to check the server logs and that should give us some more information on why this is happening.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag