[SNAPSHOT] managed backup - backups are missing

I think some of my backups are missing. There was a problem with Snapshot yesterday and before I knew it I tried to reset the API key. But today I see it's working fine but the backup I had under one site seems to be gone.
I'm in the hub now and it does say "You don’t have any backups. Run a backup now." I'm pretty sure there was one in there before.
During chat session I create new now with today's date.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Snap Ireland

I don't see your site having an old backup in the system. But I have still sent your issue to our second level support team so that they can cross check with sysadmin. Please note that, they deal with more complex issues, so there might be little delay. We appreciate your patience on this.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hi Snap Ireland ,

We didn't find any previous backups than the one from 20th that you mention, neither on our end nor at your system's logs. There are previous dates with Snapshots ( local backups ) but not Managed Backups.

I've taken a fresh backup as well as a test to see if there are any errors during the process and succeeded without any issues at all ( you'll find it on your managed backups list with today's date ).

Tell me if you need any further help!

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.