Snapshot Managed Backup fails

Snapshot managed backup fails after 50% with an unknown error.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Sanctuary

I hope you're well today!

I checked the site and I'd like to ask you to check one more thing. Would you please look into cPanel (or any other server management panel that you're using) and make sure that the storage space (quota) on your server is not yet "maxed out"? There should be at least a bit over 1.5G available for the backup to complete.

If that's not the case, I'll need to "dig deeper" and for this I will need a full access to the site (site itself, files and database). Would you please provide them?

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Sanctuary,

Managed Backup will create a backup of everything inside your WP root folder, so what's included will depend on your folder structure.

If you have multiple sites inside public_html it will backup only that one site, so let's say your folder structure looks like this:

public_html
    -- site1
    -- site2
    -- site3

If you perform backup in site1 it will create a backup only of that site.

But if you have site1 files directly in root of public_html and then other installations in there then it will try to backup all of your site, so in that case installation would look like this:

public_html
    -- wp-admin (part of site1)
    -- wp-content (part of site1)
    -- wp-includes (part of site1)
    -- site2
    -- site3

If that's the case then there are a lot of files being dealt with and it would require a lot of server resources.
    To exclude other installations you can go to Snapshot > Settings and in Global File Exclusions field enter the folders that you want to exclude.

If that doesn't help please follow Adam's response above and provide us with access to your files so we can investigate this further.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.