Snapshot managed backup fails

I tried creating a Snapshot managed backup but it failed.
The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding.
The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Rod,

hope you're doing well! :slight_smile:

I went ahead and made some settings before starting a new managed backup, I noticed that there're some other folders in the root folder though:

As Managed Backups are including everything that's in the root folder, these are making your backups very large. Are we good to exclude these or you need them to be included as well?
    Please advise!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Rod,

hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

It seems that both the WP admin and cPanel credentials aren't working anymore. As this is a public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"

- WordPress admin (login URL/username/password)
    - (S)FTP credentials for file access (host/username/password/path of the website in question)
    - server panel/cPanel/Plesk/phpMyAdmin credentials for database access (login URL/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.
    Thank you,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.