[SNAPSHOT] managed backup stuck at 0%

When I try to run managed backup it stuck at 0%.
I see timeout error.
Please check ticket details.

• Jayman Pandya

Hi Kypros,

I tried following things to troubleshoot the issue with Snapshot on your site.

1. Increasing the WordPress memory limit from 40M to 512M, didn't work :slight_frown:
    2. Enabling debug.log which gave me following Notice.

[29-Nov-2018 07:02:05 UTC]
    PHP Notice:  register_post_type was called <strong>incorrectly</strong>. Post type names must be between 1 and 20 characters in length. Please see <a href="https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress">Debugging in WordPress</a> for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /home/kyprosva/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4161

This is a notice and ideally should not affect any kind of execution on the site. But still to be double sure, can I ask you to do a quick plugin/theme conflict test.

The simplest way to perform a plugin conflict test:
    * Login to your site via FTP
    * Navigate to wp-content
    * Rename the plugins folder to _plugins
    * Move the plugin folder (ex: membership) you want to test from _plugins to plugins
    * Then, one at a time, move other plugin folders over from _plugins to plugins until the symptom returns

NOTE: While you are doing this, do not visit WP Admin -> Plugins on your site. This will ensure that your plugins remain active when you copy them back over.

Please ensure to take a full backup of the site using CPanel or something before doing this or do this on the staging version of the site.

If the issue persists with all the plugins except for Snapshot being disabled, please share the details of the CPanel of your site using our secure form by following this link (https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question) and share the details in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Jayman Pandya”
    -cPanel login url
    -cPanel username
    -cPanel password

-link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Please respond to this thread with your findings so that I can help you further in this.

Thank you
    Jayman

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.