[Snapshot] Managed Backups not working

Managed backups is stuck at 0%. I need help please.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello TM SUPPORT

I hope you’re well today and thank you for contacting us!

I’ve run multiple tests on your site and it seems that the server I/O (file read/write speed) limits are being hit almost instantly once the backup process is triggered. I’ve tried to “tweak” that but that didn’t solve the problem, I’m afraid.

I suppose that there’s no way host could increase that limit in server configuration for you? Could you ask them if that would be possible?

I have also asked our developers for consultation so they’ll check the site and see if they could help with this. Please keep an eye on this ticket for further information but also please make sure that the support access to the site is kept open (it’s time valid so it might automatically expire and our developers must be able to check the site to proceed).

Best regards,

Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi TM SUPPORT,

Apologies for the delay here, we were a bit short staffed for the last couple of days.

Can you provide us with access to your new hosting FTP or cPanel so we can check what’s still keeping the issue ongoing?

Note: Don’t leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

NOTE: Don’t change the selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at “I have a different question”.

Subject: “Attn: Predrag Dubajic

– Site login URL

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– cPanel credentials (host/username/password)

– Folder path to site in question

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.