[Snapshot] Managed backups not working

Managed Backups aren’t working on some of my sites. Can you help with that?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Brandon

I hope you’re well today and thank you for reaching out to us!

Troubleshooting issues with managed backups usually requires ability to tweak Snapshot settings (via wp-config.php file), check WP debugging log and Snapshot log and file/folder structure. It might also take some time so it would be best to have direct access to affected sites and servers they are on.

That being said, could you please provide me with direct access credentials to all those affected sites?

Note: Don’t leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send me your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: “Attn: Adam Czajczyk

For each affected site include
    – Site login URL
    – WordPress admin username
    – WordPress admin password
    – FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    – cPanel credentials (host/username/password) <- would be very useful if available - Folder path to site in question Also include - Link back to this thread for reference - Any other relevant urls/info There's no need to send multiple messages, all the credentials can be included in one (just make sure to clearly mark "what is what" in the message). Once I receive your message, I'll start testing and troubleshooting that to find out what's happening and how to fix it and will get back to you over e-mail after that. Best regards, Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.