Snapshot Managed Backups Stuck In Progress

Using Managed Backups through Snapshot plugin on Hub shows a message of "Backup in progress". Issue is reporting an error in the log.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi marmoset

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked the site and the Hub and it's no longer showing that there's backup in progress, instead it shows the fresh backup created/uploaded there. I don't see anything "wrong" in logs but it's important to know that there might be some delay sometimes between information shown by The Hub and the real status - as The Hub pages/data are cached. Whenever backup is running in background it will also show you that the backup is complete in site's back-end but it still has to be uploaded (that happens in background) to The Hub and that can also take a longer while sometimes - depending on the size of backup file, current performance of the site and The Hub, connection quality at the moment and so on.

I think it's fine now but please keep an eye on this and if that happens "incidentally" I'd say it's nothing to worry about much but if you notice that it happens each and every time then I'll need to include our developers in the case. Or maybe you can already confirm that it's a constant issue?

Let me know, please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.