Snapshot migration snag

can you guys please check my snapshot archive page? Trying to import separate WP install (woofgangcordova.com) to /store1 subsite (on staging.razorgulf/). Archive snapshot page doesn't have "restore" option, and still pending.

We uploaded original snapshot zip (from woofgangcordova.com) to multisite server, imported it successfully on multisite, but then ran into issue above. Gone over everything I can think of this point for last 5 hours. Followed this exactly too: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/easy-migration-snapshot/

support granted through your dashboard.

your quick help would be appreciated.

thanks so much,
Derek

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Derek,

Trying to import separate WP install (woofgangcordova.com) to /store1 subsite (on staging.razorgulf/). Archive snapshot page doesn't have "restore" option, and still pending.

Sometime ago I spoke with our developer and problem is that Snapshot will not migrate single install to Multisite subsite.
    Snapshot was not created as migration tool, but simply for backups. Its is possible to do simple migrations like single to single WP, or subsite to subsite (in Multisite).
    But at the moment - single to Multisite migrations are not possible - however developers are working on making this possible again and that instruction in that article will be valid again.

We are aware that it doesn't look good when there is article saying that its possible and now it doesn't work and I apologize for the all the inconvenience that it is causing.

Hopefully we will soon see again that feature in future versions of Snapshot.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.