[Snapshot] over 10GB file on my snapshot folder

I use managed backup for all my sites. At the moment my HUB shows:
Total Storage Used - 8 GB / 10 GB

On one of my sites I run managed backup but Snapshot does not display any backup in managed backup tab.

Also HUB does not display any backup for this site, only:
You don't have any backups. Run a backup now.

But on my ftp this exist:
"/wp-content/uploads/snapshots/_backup/53405959/" which include
"5447565d5c4350.zip" which is 6GB
"5447565d5c4350.zip.AAQh80" which is 4,5GB

How managed backup does not show this on list?
I'm not sure can I delete that file.

• James Morris

Hello Andrew

After checking your Hub, I'm seeing that you have Managed Backups configured for several sites. These sites account for the 8GB of your allowed 10GB of space usage. Since these sites are already using up the majority of your allocated space, the sites that cannot be stored on our servers Managed Backup are being blocked because their backups exceed the space available.

For example: The site you mentioned in your ticket has a 6GB backup file. 8GB + 6GB = 14GB. This exceeds your 10GB limit. So the backup will not be sent to our servers.

The only way to go past the 10GB limit would be to upgrade your storage space. You will find links to do this in https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/account/ -> Add-ons.

Alternatively, you can select individual backups under the Backups tab and choose to delete the older backups to free up space from your account.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.