Snapshot plugin dont work any longer

Hi

I have used snapshot for backing up my mulitsite and just discovered that i has not been working seens february

I have tried to remove parts of the snapshot to see if it is the size but no change.

any ideas?

regards Hubbe

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello @hubbe,

I hope you're doing well today!

Do you receive any error messages from Snapshot Pro? Have you made any changes to your site before the plugin stopped working?

If you're sure that there's enough disk space on your server, can you please run a plugin conflict test as described in this article (take a look at the flowchart):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please advise.

Cheers,
    Adam

• Hubbe
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi

I get no errors and I have upgraded to the last wordpress

It seems to be working when I choose immedate on when to do the snapshot

When I change to once a day and set a time that is just some minutes from current time the time is set forward one hour when the scheduled time has past and no snapshot has been made.

Any ideas?

Regards Hubbe

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Hubbe,

I hope you're well today!

It's good to know that there's no plugin conflict. Your recent post points me to the conclusion that it might be a simple "time-zone conflict". Please go to your dashboard's

"Settings -> General" page

scroll down a bit and see if the "Timezone" option is set correctly. Let me know please if it helped.

Regards,
    Adam

• Hubbe
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi

seems like the new snapshot i created for testing is working now

For some reason the old snapshot that stopped working in feburary still dont work

but as long as the something is working I am happy, so for now this issue is solved

regards Hubbe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.