Snapshot plugin is not working between 2 Multisite networks

Hello,

I purchased a membership specifically for the snapshot plugin. I sent a pre sales question to confirm that snapshot would, in fact, be capable of moving a single blog from one multisite network to another. Your team member said that it would definitely handle that. But it doesn't seem to be working.

I installed the plugin in both multisite installations. I made a snapshot of a single blog in multisite A, created a blog with the same name in multisite B. I then attemped to run the restore, but all I'm getting is "Archives: pending".

Please advise.

Thanks!

• Paul

Brian,

I'm assuming the screenshot you provided is from the destination system. First you need to go to Snapshots > Import to first import the archive from the source system.

You can do this a number of ways. You can enter in the URL of the remote snapshot archive and the import process will retrieve it. Or you can manually move the archive from the source system to the destination system adding it to the snapshot archive folder which should be wp-content/uploads/snapshots/

Once you run the import then you will see the archive listed on the Snapshots > All Archive listing. There you will be able to go to the next step which is the restore. The restore option, by the way, is found when you hover the name of the snapshot archive on the listing.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.