[Snapshot Pro] Backups not working for alienated.me

I haven't been able to run a backup successfully on alienated.me for more than 4 months now.

The weird thing is that in my Wordpress dashboard I do not see WP MUDEV dashboard on the left sidebar, even though it's obviously installed and activated. So I wouldn't know how to grant access to support or access WP MUDEV plugins.

Please help! Thanks!
Dubie

• viobru

Hi, Dubie!

Thanks for contacting us, hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry to hear that you have been having issues for so long with Snapshot. We do apologize for the inconvenience that this might be causing you.

Just to clarify, are you trying to run a snapshot or a managed backup? Are you getting any errors when trying to run it?

On the other hand, if you can’t see the WPMU DEV Dashboard on the left sidebar, please try deactivating the plugin and reactivating it back and check if it’s visible after that. If so, please grant support access and reply on this ticket informing that support access is granted so we can continue assisting you with the backup issue.

If after reactivating the WPMU DEV plugin you still don’t see it on the left sidebar, please try to directly reinstall the plugin on the site (deactivate it and delete it from the Plugins page and then download it again and re-upload it to the site).

If none of that 2 options work, please send us an email via our secure contact form including the following information so we can check this for you:

Subject: "Attn: Violeta" (please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile: )
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP credentials: host/username/password
    - Linkback to this thread for reference

Please, USE our secure contact form to send it (please, DO NOT post your credentials in this thread since this is a PUBLIC thread and could be accessible by anyone): https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question.

Many thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
    Violeta

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Dubie,

Sorry for the late response. I was checking your site and making a couple of tests, however, Managed Backups are still stuck and there is no debug.log generated, so we don't have any additional info why this is happening.
    I have to escalate this to our Second Line Support developers to investigate and provide a fix. We will let you know more as soon there will be more info.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Konstantinos Xenos

Hi Dubie !

Since we have some protection limits when logged in via the Support Access I'd like to have credentials instead to access your Admin area so I can help you out.

You can send me the information needed privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question by following this example:

Subject: "Attn: Konstantinos Xenos"

- Admin login ( if Multisite please provide Super Admin details ):
    Admin Username:
    Admin Password:
    Login URL: 

- Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs -or- information regarding the issue that was not included in this thread

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.