[Snapshot Pro] Cannot download managed backup

I cannot download two specific managed backups from the Hub. When I try to download the backup zip file, I get an XML error (see attached screenshot). My site is down and not accessible, hence my need to recover it. Please advice.

• Dimitris

Hello Michael,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

This sounds like a case where the backup is still in your local server, instead of our cloud servers, that's why it can't be downloaded via Hub. To make this clear, all managed backups are getting created in your server initially, then they get uploaded to our cloud servers. It seems that the backups you're trying to download, never got uploaded to our servers though.

In order to confirm this, please open a backup file in Hub and check it's type, it should be WPMU DEV Cloud Backup, not WPMU DEV Local Backup, in order to be able to get downloaded.

As for the backups that didn't make the cloud servers, you should be able to find them in your local server under /wp-content/uploads/snapshot/ folder. Just try to connect via (S)FTP or from your server panel (like cPanel) and download them from there.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.