[Snapshot Pro] Cannot install Snaphot Pro. Failed: Plugin failed to be installed. Destination fol

I have been trying to install Snapshot Pro and I keep getting the error:
Failed: Plugin failed to be installed.

Destination folder already exists.
Can you tell me what I need to do?
Thank you,
Phil Seidel

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Phil

It looks like there is a snapshot folder in the plugins folder. Please use FTP or cPanel and go to /wp-content/plugins/ folder, then delete the snapshot folder. Once you delete the folder, please try to install snapshot again, it should be okay.

I hope it helps! Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions regarding this.

Cheers,
    Ash

• Philip
      • Flash Drive

I do not have a clue where cPanel is on wpmudev or how to use FTP. I looked in the Hosting and Database and cannot find it.
      However, I have bigger problems than that. When I migrated from GoDaddy it looks like some files were corrupted. I am no longer able to upload images or plug-ins. I get the error:

“Unable to create directory uploads/2019/10. Is its parent directory writable by the server?”

I am considering either dumping the whole site and rebuilding it from scratch (actually the current site is working fine other than having compression issues with my uploaded images) or upgrading to the 3 site plan and building a new site from scratch then moving my files to the new site and deleting the old on. Either way I still need to know where the cPanel is to start.
      What would you suggest?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.