I'm trying to rebuild a broken production system with Multisite. My plan now is to restore each site by creating a new site and then restoring. I started with one site and the restore hangs at 7%. An error shows up in the browser console (screenshot attached in the chat transcript).
Afterward, the chat representative requested to include some debug and snapshot optimization definitions in the wp-config.php file, after which the backups didn't get stuck anymore, rather it completed very fast, but it didn't restore anything practically. I've tried this with multiple sites and the same issue keeps happening. I've also increased memory_limit to 512M and max_execution_time to 600 seconds.
Debug.log shows some logs related to Snapshot (attached in the chat transcript as well). I've also tried the restoration with all the plugins disabled. Please advice.