[Snapshot Pro] Cannot restore subsite backups

I'm trying to rebuild a broken production system with Multisite. My plan now is to restore each site by creating a new site and then restoring. I started with one site and the restore hangs at 7%. An error shows up in the browser console (screenshot attached in the chat transcript).

Afterward, the chat representative requested to include some debug and snapshot optimization definitions in the wp-config.php file, after which the backups didn't get stuck anymore, rather it completed very fast, but it didn't restore anything practically. I've tried this with multiple sites and the same issue keeps happening. I've also increased memory_limit to 512M and max_execution_time to 600 seconds.

Debug.log shows some logs related to Snapshot (attached in the chat transcript as well). I've also tried the restoration with all the plugins disabled. Please advice.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello kathrynjones,

I'm sorry to hear Snapshot is not working correctly on your site.
    I tried to enter it to check if I will be able to restore the backup on one of my local sites however support access is not working. Because you haven't left any credentials during the chat session can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Kasia Swiderska"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to the site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

Please also let me know from which subsite you are restoring the snapshot.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.