After activating Snapshot Pro on a website using WPML, I've got error 500 on pages related to secondary languages. On log files, error message was "AH00124: Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace." Disabling Snapshot Pro solved the issue, so it's definitely related to this plugin.
I set Snapshot Pro to FTP destination, which works smoothly on other websites (not using WPML). Issue occurred even when snapshot wasn't generated.
Sorry, but I think it's a bug :wink: