Snapshot Pro created a backup but I still see permission problems in log

Hi Tyler,
I deactivated WP All in One Security on my Multisite (approx. 170 small sites), as you suggested and ran Snaphot. This time it did produce a backup and put it in Dropbox. So I wanted to make sure it was a complete backup and checked the log file. There are still many lines that say permission denied. I can't imagine that this is the way it should be.

Is there a way to check the completeness of the backup and ensure that I am getting perfect backup files?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi cathy,

Hope you're well?

I see you are responding to @Tyler Postle in the following thread here. https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/no-backup-produced-by-snapshot-pro

Could you please respond in the thread you already created rather than starting a new thread.

Please note, if you are using our dashboard plugin, this will only allow you to open new threads, if you wish to actually reply in a thread you will need to use your actual browser and login to DEV by clicking on the above link in your browser, then click the login link top right to login (the icon that looks like a head)

You should then be able to reply.

I'll close this thread and refer you to your original thread.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.