Snapshot Pro, Dropbox, and archive retention

Snapshot Pro has fantastic potential, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to set file retention. For example, if I set it to back up to Dropbox, at what point will it start deleting files from Dropbox? Or will it just keep writing new files until my drive is over capacity? If this is the case, what an oversight. Every other notable wordpress backup program has the capability to set a remote file retention duration.

Am I missing something?

• Rupok

Hi Integrant Services

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I'm afraid, "Snapshot Pro" doesn't have the functionality to set remote file retention yet. But this is a very good suggestion. So I'm moving your ticket to our Features and Feedback section. The more people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and this feature will be included in future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Integrant Services

Even easier for the developer...Rather than setting retention, how about just overwriting the database archive on Dropbox when using Mirroring? Versioning is already in place and versions are kept for 30 days. Instead of saving the database as a new file name every time the snapshot "mirrors", overwrite the file that's there. That's already happening with the wp-content folder, and would cut down on storage if the snapshot is set to run twice a day.

Additionally, Google Drive now supports versioning. Is there a plan by the developer to support mirroring to Drive?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.