Snapshot Pro fails at 95% as it hits Plugins 32/34

I must have spent ver 20 hours trying to work out how to do the snap but it keeps failing at the same place. It gets close to the end, gets to files, whips through the media and at 05% gets to plugins. with 32/34 showing, It cranks out this message: "An unknown response returned from Snapshot backup attempt. Aborting. Double check Snapshot settings." I need to get the site off of godaddy managed wordpress and to rackspace but I can't get the snap. It does put the snap into snapshot even though it failed, but there is nothing in the archive. Is there anyway you can help me get this out asap so I can restore it at a new host? Ive tried everything I could find in the forum and failed... I granted support access and hope you can help. Thanks! Gary

• James Morris

Hello Gary,

I hope you are well today.

Looking over your server configuration, it looks like you have plenty of resources available to Snapshots. Unless you have an I/O cap that's causing the failure, I'm not seeing anything that would be causing this problem. However, in the interest of eliminating all possibilities, would you please add the following lines to your wp-config.php just before the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

// Reduce Snapshot Table Query Chunks
    // Reduce Snapshot File Chunks

This will reduce the chunk size of the files and database queries Snapshots uses, thus reducing resource usage.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Best regards,

James Morris