[Snapshot Pro] Fatal error adding AWS as destination

Hello-
When I try to add AWS as a destination on this site (hosted at GoDaddy) I get the following error:

Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in /home/pranzotours/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/views/destinations/add/aws.php on line 168
I'm not sure what to do about this?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello George Roberts

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Assuming that the message is pointing to the part of the code that is indeed triggering the error, that would mean that the site is powered by some outdated PHP, most likely prior to 5.5 release.

Could you check it? You should see the PHP version on "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in site's back-end, when you click on "System Info" button and look at the "PHP" tab there.

If it's 5.5 or less, please update it to newer one. I'd recommend 7.x due to the stability, pefromance and security reasons. Usually such switch can be made via server management panel (cPanel or similar) so take a look if there's an option for this.

If not, you might need to get in touch with your host and ask them for help.

Let me know please if that helped or if we need to investigate the issue further.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.