Snapshot Pro has no destinations, but I cannot set a destination; error message on the page

I just updated the plugin, so I don't know if this stems from that, or if I have another issue. This is a test site, so the database was copied from a site that had some destinations setup. I am having issues only on that site with the manual local snapshot...the ones going to dropbox work both scheduled and manual.

So with all that said...I have no snapshots setup, but I cannot go to destinations...I get the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/qjs/public_html/rdtest/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/snapshot_admin_destinations_lib.php on line 113

• Tyler Postle

Hey qtree,

Hope you're doing well today!

There could have been an issue during the db migration, I tested this on my site and I'm not seeing that error on my destination page or in my debug.log. Can you try deleting snapshot from that install and re-installing it through our dashboard? :slight_smile:

Do you have wp_debug set to 'true' in your wp-config.php? Try setting that to false if you do.

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.