[Snapshot Pro] How to Restore Backup w Snapshot Plugin

I want to restore a backup on my website. When I got to the final step, I saw this:
"You need to enter the full path to the directory you want to restore your website to. Note: this will be the new root directory for your site
Choose which folder you would like to restore your website to."
This is what was in the window where I have to define the full path:
/home/hiltonin/public_html/

This website is installed on the primary domain in my hosting account. I also have other websites on this account. Should I leave the path as is, or do I need to add more to it? I'm worried that I'm going to overwrite and thereby lose all of the websites in this hosting account if I install the backup using that path. FYI, this is an A2 Hosting account which uses the standard cPanel.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Eric

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

You are restoring form "inside the site", correct? What I mean is, that you go to the Snapshot plugin in your site's back-end, the site that you are restoring, and restoring from there?

If yes, that path should be already proper but you can make sure about it first:

- before going to restore the snapshot, go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in the site's back-end and click on "System info" button there

- switch to "WORDPRESS" tab and look for the path in "ABSPATH" line

That would be your site's install path that you'd want to use if you want to restore backup to the same site.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.