Snapshot Pro is not functioning after install

I've installed Snapshot Pro and configured it but it is not functioning. It's possible that I have some settings wrong, but can't identify what that might be. I have it set to save to my Dropbox. It appears to be connected and there is a Snapshot folder. Any help will be appreciated. You have access to my site if needed.

Thanks
Terry

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Terry, Michael here! :slight_smile:

After doing some looking into this, it's not creating the snapshot in the first place, doing a live creation of a full snapshot (media files, plugins, themes, as well as the database) gives me a 500 Internal Server Error, around the time when the plugins are being backed up. Curiously enough, though, if I try backing up only the plugins, that works, as does backing up everything except the Media files.

Could you check your server's error log, and see what's coming up there? You may need to contact your host about it if you're not sure where to find it.

Please advise,
    Michael

• Terry
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Jude,
    Yep, I did contact GoDaddy support and was told there is no log available for a managed WP account. I'm inclined to just let the matter go. Creating my site is enough to focus on now. I added the Snapshot only because I saw the blog post about and thought it would be a cool idea. Truth be told, if it isn't "easy" then I'm moving on. I'll take another look at it in the future.
    Thanks for your help!
    Terry

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.