[Snapshot Pro] Managed Backup fails

Managed Backup fails with Timeout

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello blackbit

I hope you’re well today and I’m sorry to hear about the issue!

There can be different reasons for such issue and it’s difficult to tell without checking it. Would you please enable support access to the site so I could take a closer look at the case and test it?

To let me do this, please go to the “WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access” page in your site’s back-end, click on “Grant support access” button there and let me know here once it’s done.

Best regards,

Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Stefano,

Apologies for the long delay here, we were a bit short staffed for the last couple of days.

It seems that backup on your site is lasting for a really long time and since our support access is time limited once we’re in the site I was disconnected before it finished with backup.

Could you provide us with WP admin login as well as FTP or cPanel so we can check this out further and try applying some tweaks on plugin side?

Note: Don’t leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

NOTE: Don’t change the selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at “I have a different question”.

Subject: “Attn: Predrag Dubajic

– Site login URL

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– cPanel credentials (host/username/password)

– Folder path to site in question

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.