[Snapshot Pro] Managed Backup Redirect!

Hello, When I click managed backup link from side menu in WP dashboard It redirect me to home page.

Could you check It thanks?

Best Regards

• Mohmmad Sharab
    • Staff

Hello Mohamed,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

When I tried to access your site through WPMUDEV support access that you’ve granted, the WP Admin gave out “502 Bad Gateway” Error.

So now we need to solve the 502 Error first before we proceed with the Managed Backup issue.

Usually, the "502" error is triggered when your hosting server gets an invalid response for the requested page and It can be caused by a number of reasons. Since I have no way of telling for sure what caused it, I would suggest proceeding with WP debugging.

To do this:

- access the site via FTP (you can use cPanel's "File Manager" alternatively too)
    - edit "wp-config.php" file of the site, adding following lines to it:
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    Make sure that these lines are above "/* That's all, stop editing */" line in a file.

- after you added them, try accessing your site a couple of times
    - after that access the server again and look for file named "debug.log" inside the "/wp-content" folder of your WP install
    - download this file, rename it to "debug.txt" and attach to your response here.

Hopefully, that file will give me some additional clues on what is happening with the site.

Best regards,
    Mohammad Sharab

• Mohmmad Sharab
    • Staff

Hello Mohamed,

hope you are having a wonderful today.

When I try to access your website from the Support Access I still get 502 error (as shown in the screenshot.)

Would you please help me with a WP Admin logins for your site so I could have a closer look on the issue?

As this is a public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Mohammad Sharab"
    - WordPress admin (login URL/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference (e.g. https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/example-topic)
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Best Regards,
    Mohammad Sharab

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.