Snapshot Pro move a zip to anotter domain

Hi I just tried to move a snapshot pro archive from one domain to another but it didn't work.
I am deleting a previous installation of wordpress on the new domain so what steps do I need to take next or even prior to this.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Trev,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your questions.

Hi I just tried to move a snapshot pro archive from one domain to another but it didn't work.

Could you please tell us specifically what is not working so that we can help you to make it work?

I am deleting a previous installation of wordpress on the new domain so what steps do I need to take next or even prior to this.

Just take a full back up of your previous WordPress site using our Snapshot Pro plugin so that if we need it later then we can get it.

Then delete WordPress files of your previous WordPress install and also delete the database of it. Find more information about it on the following page.

http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-delete-your-wordpress-blog/

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Trev
    • New Recruit

Hi Vinod, when I tried to restore the backup I made it appeared to be succesful but then when I looked at the site it wasn't at all.
    Is it actually possible to do what I want to do.
    I am trying to move a WP multi site from one domain to another.
    The method I tried before was to try to restore from a wordpress installation on the new domain name by the way.
    I am now looking to do this manually which is a shame as this is what I bought the plugin to do.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.