[Snapshot Pro] Need to restore a snapshot

I want to restore the snapshot I have loaded into this plugin, but it won't let me, please help.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Curran

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Could you please tell me what exactly is happening when you're trying to restore snapshot? Is there any error/error message and if so what does it say?

Are you trying to restore snapshot that was created on the same site or is it imported from some other site?

I would also like to take a closer look at it (and try to restore it myself to see it "in action") so please enable support access to the site where you're trying to restore backup to and, if there's more than one snapshot, let me know which one should I test.

To enable support access, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access" page in site's back-end, click on "Grant support access" button there and let me know here once it's done as otherwise I won't know that it's open (I will not be automatically notified).

Best regards,
    Adam

• Curran
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Adam,

I am trying to restore a snapshot that was created on a different site - the previous site was hacked so instead of trying to fix the redirect there I figured loading the backup on a new site would work better.

Enabling your access to the site now, it's the only snapshot saved on there - thanks for looking into it!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Curran

Thanks for additional explanation and for enabling support access.

I checked the site but there's actually no snapshot backup file on the server at all - at least not in expected location.

it looks like backup was imported and then the file deleted. Did you delete after uploading to /wp-content/uploads/snapshot and importing or does it mean that it got automatically deleted?

Do you still have that backup file and if so, could you please upload it directly to "/wp-content/uploads/snapshot" folder and let me know once it's there?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.