[Snapshot Pro] No Snapshot secret key

There is no snapshot key that shows up so I can set up my automatic backups.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jessica

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Please make sure that the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin is enabled and logged in to your WPMU DEV account. It is necessary to let Snapshot communicate with our API. Then please go to the "Snapshot -> Dashboard" page and see if there's "Activate" button there - if yes, click on it and see if the Managed Backups feature gets activated.

If you see the "Add Snapshot Key" button there instead, click on it and a popup should appear. If it doesn't contain the key, please do as follows:

- go to The Hub here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/

- find your site on a list and click on it, then click on "Backup" tab

- while in "Backup" section, switch to "Settings" menu there

- you will see your Snapshot Key there so copy it from there and paste into the popup on your site, then try to activate it.

Let me know if that worked for you. In case it didn't, would you please tell me exactly (step by step) what have you tried so far and what was happening when you did it? Also, in that case please enable support access to your site so I could take a closer look at your setup. To do this, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page and click on "Grant Support Access" button, then let me know here when it's active.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.