[Snapshot Pro] Saves daily ?

Hello, i want to know more about this plugin

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Michel

I hope you're well today!

The Snapshot Pro is our backup plugin. It can create full or partial backup of your site - "once off" or scheduled. It's a "two in one" tool and it includes two backup tools:

Snapshots

You can create multiple snapshots (backups) configurations there, backing up either entire site or just selected parts of it (e.g. only media library, only selected database tables). Such backup can be run only once or you can schedule it (it can be set to run daily, weekly or monthly at selected hour).

A backup archive can be stored locally or - in addition to that - pushed to a selected external destination. Those can be: Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and any FTP/SFTP server.

Managed Backups

That's another backup tool built-in. The difference is that it's always a full backup (so you cannot select e.g. only specific files or db tables) and the backup archive is always stored in our cloud. With your account you already got 10GB of backup storage included for free but if that's not enough, you can always extend it by purchasing more storage space.

These backups can also be run manually and schedule daily, weekly or monthly.

You will find more information about the plugin here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/snapshot/

If you got any additional questions, let me know, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.