[Snapshot Pro] snap shot tips

Hi guys.
I have my dev server protected with HTTPS Auth. I need to get the IP's of your backup servers as backups are failing as they are not able to connect to the server. Below is the log I get from the Hub JS console when I try to run a backup that explains the issue:
I have allowed the below IP but I presume there are a lot of IP's. Can you provide the IP's please so i can whitelist them?

Thanks

Kieran

JS Log:

It appears that you have security precautions in place that are blocking remote updates.
Often these are in a security plugin, firewall, or .htaccess file. To enable remote updates you might need to whitelist our IP 66.135.49.214.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Kieran

I hope you're well today!

The one mentioned in the notice that you're getting should suffice if it comes to our plugins' installs and updates but yes, there's some more IPs used for other purposes two. You can try white listing these set:

and these two for Uptime service if you are using it

Give it a try and let me know if it worked for you.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Kieran

Thanks for your response and it's great that updates are now working for you.

The "empty response" is a different thing, tho. The "empty response" message usually refers to an "empty response" that script's getting from a call to some of its functions over admin-ajax - so it's not related to a communication from your server to ours and the other way around but rather "internal" to the site.

There are various reasons for this and we'd need to investigate it. Would you be able to enable support access to that dev site that's affected? You can do it by going to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page and clicking on a "Grant support access" button there.

Also, do you have other sites on the very same server/hosting account that are affected by the same issue or, on the contrary, they use the same configuration but are working fine?

Additionally, could you please:

- make sure that following lines are in the "wp-config.php" file of that site, above the "/* That's all, stop editing! */ one

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    define('SNAPSHOT_IGNORE_SYMLINKS', true);

- then run managed backup again, waiting until it fails
    - once it fails, look for the /wp-content/debug.log file on your server, download it, rename to "debug.txt" and attach to your response here.

In case you wasn't able to attach it here (file might be to big), please upload it to some file storage service (like your Google Drive or Dropbox account) and share download link with me here.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.